Tuesday, April 22, 2008
{ 6:54 PM }
Its been more than a week since Out of Order. I guess most of you guys have gotten back to your usual daily life and preparing for Mid years. I'm no exception of course. Took quite a while for me to get used to it but well i have to. Although i do miss it but its okay. I can just look forward to the next prod! (=
Anyway we were thinking of having a Chalet right after mid years! Hmm some of you know about it and agreed to it but some of you guys don't Anyway if you are interested do drop me an sms.
Should be at Downtown East
Either on 10/17/24th May. It would be a Sat of course.
If you are interested tell me. I'll count you in and of course this is not a compulsory thing. It would be good if you can turn up and you have to PAY. Its not FREE!
Will update soon.
Edmond.